Friday, August 2, 2013

August Update

The month of July is up and gone and less than 10 days remain of my teenage years.  In a matter of time, I will, as my roommate from Beijing put so nicely earlier year, begin "running towards thirty"!

Thankfully though, I am unafraid.  The Lord has done so much for me in the past few months... He has been so good and taught me so much... There have been many blessings, and yes suffering too, but He's been guiding me through it.  Seeing in hindsight how much He's taken hold of my life in the past few months makes me realize that I can't even imagine what the next decade has in store.  One thing I've realized, though (despite the fact that I've heard it many a time) is that as long as you walk with Christ the path may not be easy but, boy, it is totally worth it.

So as to a foresight of what is coming soon..!

Two verses that have been speaking to me:

Psalm 139: 13-16:
For You formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mother’s womb. 
I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.
My frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed.
And in Your book they all were written,
The days fashioned for me,
When as yet there were none of them.


1 John 3:1
See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him. 

(Can anyone say posts about self worth...? ;) )


Peace, love, and God bless!

Aina



No comments:

Post a Comment